Are you looking to have a bigger impact on the future of Indian Trail, or do you have ideas on new ways the Town could address issues important to you? Then you should consider joining one of Indian Trail’s Boards or Committees.
The Town is currently accepting applications for the following:
- Planning Board (1-year term, Residency Required)
- Board of Adjustment (1-Year Term, Residency Required)
- Parks, Arts, Recreation & Cultural Committee (1-year term, Residency Required or Must Own Property in Town)
- Stormwater Committee(1-year term, Residency Required or Must Own Property in Town)
- ABC Board (3-year term, Residency Not Required)
The ABC Board will have an opening on March 30, all others will have openings on June 30. Applications are due no later than 5 p.m., Friday, May 1, 2020.
For more information, visit our website at www.indiantrail.org or contact Kathy Queen, Town Clerk, at KLQ@ indiantrail.org or (704) 821-5401.