The Town of Indian Trail continues to monitor the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation closely, and the health and well-being of our residents is our top priority.
In following with the Governor’s executive order regarding social distancing, we have decided to cancel any rental and/or program that will take place on Town property beginning today (March 17) and will continue through April 30, when we will reevaluate the situation. This includes:
- All shelter, field and community room rentals
- Senior programs, such as Cards & Coffee, Monday Mahjong and field trips
- All programs for preschoolers and adults
Additionally, all community events scheduled between now and April 30 are postponed.
- Hits After Six: Jazz scheduled for March 20
- Friday Flicks scheduled for March 27
- Hop to IT scheduled for April 4
- Touch a Truck scheduled for April 18
- Hits After Six: New Kids scheduled for April 23
We hope to reschedule these at a later date.
At this time, all Town parks, as well as the Veterans Memorial will remain open in an effort to provide an outdoor space to play while schools are closed. They will be sanitized daily with a bleach solution.
Town Hall Operating Hours
Town Hall will remain on a normal operating schedule; however, if you are feeling ill, please conduct business with the Town by phone (704-821-5401) if possible.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work to minimize risk and potential for exposure.