Curbside Bulk and e-Waste pick-up is coming Nov. 6-10 for Orange Recycling Weeks and Nov. 13-17 for Green Recycling Weeks. Items will be picked up on your regular recycling day during that time.
- Toilets: The bowl and the seat must be separated from the back portion.
- Large boxes should be broken down and recycled in your blue recycling. These are not accepted as bulk pick up.
- NO loose items, such as trash, clothing, or children's small toys.
- Bulk does NOT mean extra bags of trash.
- Place bulk items at least 2 feet from your trash/recycling carts. Do NOT place bulk items on or against your carts.
To find your color week, search the Recycling Zone Map or visit http://indiantrail.org/DocumentCenter/View/2549/Subdivision-Recycling-Schedule
Guidelines for Bulk Pick-Up: http://indiantrail.org/DocumentCenter/View/443/Guidelines-for-Bulk-Items-PDF
Please call the Town Hall at 704-821-5401 within 48 hours of not receiving bulk service so we can send a driver back promptly to pick up your items.